So it started snowing last night and it snowed most of the day. I'm not sure what the official total is, but I'm guessing 6-8 inches. It is still very cold here and I thought maybe it was too cold to snow, but I've come to the conclusion that the whole "too cold to snow thing" must be some sort of old wives tale. Obviously, it is very cold in the Arctic and there is a TON of snow there. So I'm not banking on that one anymore.
Here is another project that I did today. This is number 6, still haven't taken a picture of number 5. I'm out of canvases, so I need to make a trip to Walmart. I'm planning on painting about 5 or 6 more. What can I say? I'm addicted to painting!
Hope everyone else has less snow than we do! :)
2 comments:
Another lovely painting, Torey! There is only a little bit of snow here, though it has been EXTREMELY cold - single digits, though today it was warmer. It is amazing how your internal thermostat changes. If you would have told me a couple of years ago in S.Fla. that 30 degrees in January felt like a heatwave, I would have laughed and would have had to tap into a memory of Midwest winters to relate to that remark. Today, though, in a different locale, I felt like things were pretty balmy at 24. :)
Thank you so much!
Yes, I'm looking forward to our heatwave of 20+ degrees by the end of the week! :)
Post a Comment