So it is finally warmer here. Maybe tomorrow we'll even go outside!! I have still been painting. I know, this is getting kind of ridiculous. But the pictures look really cute in the kids' rooms. I just glued some picture hangers to the back and didn't even bother with frames. I think they look pretty good just plain. Here are 2 more that I did this week.
7 comments:
you need to sell these, Torey! They look like vintage prints!
I'd sell them, if I didn't completely rip-off someone else's work already! I can send you the links to the originals if you want. :)
Torey, love all your paintings! It has been cold and snowy here to and it is going to snow again on Monday! We don't get as much snow as VerTown though! Send me the link to the originals...I need artwork for the kids rooms.
darn those copywright infringments! I'm actually trying to think of something to do for Katie and Will's room that incorporates a whole range of colors and isn't too boy or girl. Urgh.
You rock at this, Torey! I should have just had you do the ones for the girls' rooms!! I didn't know you were blogging. . . I'll have to add you to the "Rivercourt Blogs" group. :)
Jordan,
I totally got this idea from you!!!! Thanks so much, I have loved doing this. And if you want me to do some for you, I will. I thought your pictures looked great though.
OK, the turtles are totally cute! I love turtles for the bathroom. My kids have PBK turtle stickers in their bathtub right now. Rather contradictory to bring up Pottery Barn Kids when discussing homemade cost-saving paintings, but yours are just as good. Hey, maybe you could create a marketing alliance with PBK for some Torey originals and sell them for $75 a crack like they do!!
Post a Comment