1.29.2008

I just can't stop . . .



Painting!!! I did 2 more paintings over the weekend. The colors are a little funky on these. Not sure I'm crazy about the mustard yellow on the dog picture, but I didn't feel like repainting that part. On the tree picture I tried painting some shadows/shading that looks a little funny in the photo. In real life, it looks okay, since it is up on a wall and you have to view it from about 4-5 feet back.

The snow melted and then today we woke up to MORE SNOW. It was blowing all around so it looked like a blizzard, but there actually wasn't that much snow on the ground. Yesterday it was 45 degrees and today it's negative 7 (with the windchill). So with that 52 degree difference I'm sure plenty of people will be getting sick. This is a wild weather state that's for sure. Did you know it is also one of the windiest? I think it's in the top 3.

No comments: