1.27.2008

The kids again

So I was playing with my camera and my Paintshop Photo Program. I wish I had any idea how to use these photoediting programs. Something else to learn . . . The snow is finally melting. I hope it all melts and never comes back (this winter). Rafael's new thing is to bring a babydoll with us when we go to the grocery store. I have no idea why. He doesn't carry it around when he is home, but the minute we head for the store he grabs it. His other big thing is using utensils for all his meals. He has been doing this for a while, but he is surprisingly adept at using his fork and spoon. Anastasia has still been working on her reading, and painting. She also has been asking to help me clean. Oh, and they both like to empty the dishwasher. I wish they could do it all by themselves! :)

No comments: