1.17.2008

3 Degrees


It is 3 degrees outside this morning. Thanks to precision forecasting, we know that it is exactly 3 degrees. Like, if they went ahead and rounded it to 5 degrees people would go outside and say, "hey, they said it was 5 degrees out here, but it feels like it is only 3!" Just a thought. I'm sure with the windchill, it is probably NEGATIVE 3 degrees. Wow, an even more pleasant and warming thought for the morning. If you live someplace that is warmer, please send warm thoughts our way. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's any consolation, I have the heater on right now! T-shirt and shorts, but also the heater. I had a good time seeing your parents!

Torey said...

Hey Davo,
They totally enjoyed hanging out with you too. Believe it or not, there are people here in SD that wear short sleeves outside without coats. I think there are a lot of crazies here. :)