1.10.2009

Trying something new

So I finally figured out after 2+ years that my camera can take little videos and they do indeed have sound. To clarify, I always knew that I could take a video, but because there wasn't sound on the instant playback I thought the camera was lacking a microphone. So inspired by Jordan, who has posted a bunch of fun kid videos on her blog lately, I finally decided to download some videos from my camera. Low and behold I discovered upon playing them back on the computer, that they did have sound. Duh!!!

I could have been taking little videos for the past 2 years instead of hauling the huge camcorder out whenever I felt inspired to video. So now, my dear sweet friends, I will inundate you with videos all the time - so that you may all ooh and aah over my adorable children (although many of you have your own adorable children to ooh and aah over). We can all pretend that mine are truly extraordinary right? I'm seriously kidding. :) Or maybe I'm not.

So without further ado, I present my first video. I had to take 4 just to get this one, and my subject was kind of bashful. He honestly talks a lot more than this and without so much prompting.

1 comment:

jordan.krogman said...

So funny...his little "alligator!" at the end is the cutest! I'm glad you figured out how to do this, too! Now when we ARE farther apart, the girls will still get to "see" each other! Does your laptop have a webcam? Mine came with one, though I'll admit I've never even tried to use it before. If yours has one, it would be fun to have little webcam conferences with the kids!