I finally joined Facebook. And I LOVE it. I know I'm practically the last person on the planet to join, but at least I can find nearly all my friends now! It has been a blast finding people that I used to work with, my very first friend ever (we met when we were babies), and tons of other people. Yay for Facebook! And if you haven't joined yet, you should!!!
2 comments:
I resisted at first, too, because it was such a "cool" thing to do (kinda' like how I've been resisting the "Twilight" books!) but once I gave in I was so hooked. I'm glad you're on there! Blogging is fun, but facebook is so FAST! It's really easy to stay in contact with everyone that way and just keep up-to-date.
Yeah, I still don't know anything about the Twilight books, and as for that Twitter invention (I don't think I'll ever be doing that).
Post a Comment