1.02.2009

So not into this. .

So I took some Christmas pictures, but am simply too lazy to upload them. I'm just not feeling the blogging bug these days. Maybe tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I'm still trying to figure out where to put all the kids' new stuff. Do you think they would notice if I got rid of ALL of the old toys?

3 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Torey, you're in a funk!! I totally understand the feeling. That's why we had to leave Charleston, life was totally sucking because we didn't think we would be living there for that long. Plus, I'm sure you're mostly stuck inside these days. I would like to see your Christmas pictures. Besides, we might not have a job really anyway, there's no formal offer yet, no contract, just a hey, we'd like you to do this for us sort of a thing and we said yeah, we would like to do that. Nobody's even mentioned the word salary yet, which of course, is what I'm dying to hear!

jordan.krogman said...

I don't want to say too much about the "perfect house" (which was absolutely beyond perfect!!!) just yet because I don't want to jinx it this time!! We all loved it, though, and will be really serious about it as soon as my test is over. Only 12 more days and I'm freaking out!!!!
I've been in a photograph funk lately, but the only thing that ever pulls me through is to just keep going...take pictures and blog even if I don't feel like it. Eventually the spark comes back. Just blame it on the stupid weather we're having...that's what I like to do. Isn't it AWFUL lately?!?!?!

lj tanner said...

Merry Christmas to you as well, my dear! I think you have spoken to my mother more in the last year than you and I have chatted since, ohhhh, 1996? What is wrong with us? I own a phone, do you too?