1.05.2009

A Belated Christmas post

These pictures are really not great. I was trying to figure out why the Christmas Day pictures were totally lacking and then I remembered that we were trying to take videos with our old camcorder and take pictures at the same time. I haven't reviewed the video but I imagine that it didn't turn out well either. Oh well.

Making cookies for Santa - please excuse the mess in the background. I'm not going to claim that it doesn't always look that way, because frankly it does.

Trying to avoid the washed out flash look, I put my shutter speed really low, but ended up with a fuzzy, "santa-letter" picture.
Rafael checking out some Matchbox cars that were in his stocking. He was so excited by the cars that he didn't open up any more presents. I love that he is so easy to please. Anastasia had fun opening up the rest of his presents for him.

Anastasia opening up one of her big presents - a wobble deck. It's pretty fun and adults can play on it too!
We then headed down to Lincoln to see the rest of the family. I didn't take many pictures that day. I was really missing my Mom. Here's just one of Anastasia and my Dad.
On Saturday we took the kids (Anastasia, Rafael, Penelope and Charlotte) to Chuck E. Cheese. We didn't eat any of the food, we just played a ton of games. It was pretty crowded but the kids had fun. But I really didn't get any good pictures.
Rafael rode on this Bob the Builder ride about 10 times.

Love the expression on Anastasia's face (and Penelope looks sweet as usual). This is the simulated roller-coaster ride. She likes it so much that I think she went on it 20 times. (And yes, I was too lazy to edit out the red-eye).

4 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Is that wobble deck the short scooter looking thing that you move the handle bar back and forth (or is it side to side) to move? I've seen those and they seem pretty neat. Have you been on it yet?

jordan.krogman said...

What's your email address? I'm pretty sure I know it, but...it may have changed or I could be wrong. Email me (jordan.krogman@gmail.com) so I can give you the latest info on the house!! I'd have you call, but I'm in Calvin's office and I forgot my phone. I'll be here all night...starting to really freak out about my boards...so hopefully you'll get this soon! :c)

Angela Pfister said...

I love the photo of your dad and Anastasia. Talk to you soon!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

we just took our kids to chuck e. cheese also. that's funny. it was a lot cleaner than i expected, and we had a great time!

love all the b-day pics of anastasia!