1.15.2009

Arctic Freeze

Right now it is -14 degrees outside (with a windchill that makes it feel like -28). It is so cold, that even with the individual heaters turned on in each room of our house, it still feels cool in here. I have no idea how cold it got last night, but I imagine it was in the -20s or even -30s.

At times like this I think to myself, "we might as well be living in Alaska. In fact, why don't we move to Alaska? At least we'd get to see some whales."

2 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

It was actually about 30 degrees warmer in Alaska yesterday than it was here. Definitely something to think about! ;c) haha

Just an FYI: PACKING SUCKS!!!!! Oh, my Lord, I've never been so MAD in my entire life! I'm sure that by now, you know how my Type-A personality can't handle things being out of place... This is my idea of hell! Stuff everywhere! No idea where I'm going to get rid of all of the things I'm not planning to take with us. A 3-year-old dead-set on un-doing every single thing I've accomplished. A baby who can not be set on the floor safely because he gets into everything. Please...bring over a brown paper bag at once! I'm hyperventillating!!

Anonymous said...

I liked you blog. Especially the pictures of you kids. Debby