5.25.2009

Visiting with Jennifer


A few weeks ago (yes, I am extremely behind) we got to see my cousin Jennifer for a few hours. Growing up, I was always excited to go visit our family in Nebraska and spend time visiting Jennifer. It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that she is my closest cousin (after all we are only 2 weeks apart) and I've certainly spent more time visiting her than any other cousin. Anyway, somehow it had been nearly 2 years since we had seen each other. Not sure how that happened. (Oh yeah, Jennifer has been busy moving all over the country and traveling the world). But she's getting married in a few months and settling down so maybe we'll be seeing her more often. (Although she's moving to Ohio, bummer). I'm glad we got a chance to see her and hopefully we can see her when she swings back through NE in a few months. Love you cuz!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

It was so great to see YOU! Wish we got to do it more often!! Love you too!!!