5.29.2009

Slip n Slide

We got a Slip n Slide the other day and the kids LOVE it. I took a whole bunch of pictures but then decided that you get a better idea of how much fun it is from a video. The little hill in the back yard really helps them slip down . . well it helps Anastasia anyway. As you can see, Rafael still hasn't really figured it out. But if you can't figure out how to slip then just shoot your water gun at the slide. That'll work!

4 comments:

Angela Pfister said...

What fun!

Sandra said...

That video was great! Kids make our blogs so much fun :-)

jordan.krogman said...

How fun! I love that Rafael is talking so much now...what a sweetie. :c)

Andria said...

I love your video but it really makes me miss all you guys...why do we have to live so far apart :(