3.06.2009

Feels Like Spring

Yesterday and today the weather has been gorgeous! The kids got to play outside in the puddles yesterday afternoon. (Rafael does not like getting soaked, so we had to change his clothes in the middle of playtime.) I didn't get around to taking any pictures, although I thought about it. Unfortunately, I heard that there might be snow this weekend. Typical South Dakota weather. I really hope it doesn't snow - we are ready for spring.

On the moving and packing front, I have packed and packed and packed and there is still more to do. Today I dropped off 5 bags of old clothes to the thrift store. And I'm planning on taking more clothes, toys, and books soon. Of course, now that I see how much stuff I have, I think I should go back through the boxes of toys and clothes that I have already packed, and get rid of even more stuff. It seems to get easier to get rid of things once I get started. Now I just want to get rid of everything! I still have so much packing to do if I'm going to have this place completely ready to move by the 21st. Wish me luck.

No comments: