2.28.2009

Back to Winter

We had 2 beautiful days this week and it felt like spring had arrived. I even heard birds singing in the trees. But little did they know. . . winter was coming back. Ice on Thursday, snow on Friday and it feels like we are stuck in January again. I hope that it melts soon and that it's not snowing in 3 weeks when we are supposed to be moving! Any idea where the birds went?

2 comments:

Sandra said...

well, where they went (the birds) I wish I could have flown with them. I used to be a winter gal, until I had three boys in a 964 sq. ft. house! :) Now I'm a total spring, summer & fall gal! I do hope you have good weather for the move!

Tonya Bennett said...

The weather is weird this time of year isn't it. It's going to be a beautiful day here in WY today. I love your post below it made me tear up and what an awesome moment for you. Every thing happens of for a reason. I know that through my life I have always been guided from above. I am excited to see some pictures of the house!