I was going to title this "The Three Amigas", but then I realized I'd be leaving Emmy out, so it's just going to be "Las Amigas", which I hope means "The Friends". Despite having taken many years of high school Spanish and one in college, I really know hardly any Spanish. There is someone that I could ask (Joe), but I'd rather just throw this out there and see if it's right.
So anyway, here are Anastasia, Peyton, and Tevyn in their matching dresses (bought last night at the Gap Outlet for a steal). We couldn't find one in Emmy's size, but at least she had a similar dress in her closet already. The big girls were pretty thrilled that they had matching clothes and kept wondering if everyone would think they were sisters/triplets. I still remember when it was totally fun to be dressed like your best buddies.:)
I only got one picture because my camera battery was still low and I've been too lazy to charge it up.
3 comments:
Cute! I miss those little girls! I loved dressing like my friends! Now I just dress Lauryn like me! I swear she is a minnie-me! We just got our hair cut the same way! You will have to watch the blog I will hopefully be posting it soon!
That's too cute! Any job news yet? It's awful looking for a job!!
Tee-Hee...what a sweet picture! You know, one of these days we'll have to get together and do a big photo-swap. I've got a lot of pics of your kids (and ours together) that I need to get to you, and I'd love to have some of the shots you've got of our kiddos playing together, too. Hope you guys had a fun Halloween in Lincoln! We missed you!
Post a Comment