I've been so behind updating the blog that I'd almost just quit entirely. Not sure if any of our friends or relatives are still bothering to check it, since there is never anything new on it!
But anyway, yesterday was a beautiful day and we took the kids to the park. I brought my camera thinking I would get all sorts of cute shots and then found out that the battery was almost dead. I could only take one picture at a time before it died. So I didn't get many pictures because I was waiting for the camera to restart over and over. But here is what I have. At least you can see how much the kids have changed (for far away readers who haven't seen us in a while).





5 comments:
Very cute pictures! Marlee loved looking at Anastasia
You're such a goof! Of course people still check your blog!! I love Prentis. Is Joe doing the 9-5 thing yet? I'm sure you guys have a lot going on right now.
You guys need to come visit us!! Will you be around this weekend?
I see you guys all the time and I'm still blown away by how big Rafael has gotten lately! He looks so grown up all of a sudden. :c( Now you have to get to work on that baby sister that Anastasia keeps fantasizing about! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*
i think you got some great pics! THEY SURE ARE CUTE KIDS!
Post a Comment