10.01.2008

Pictures from New Hampshire

Well it's been almost a month since we were in New Hampshire. We took tons of pictures, but I'm just going to put up these for now. They were all taken with Nana Lourdes' new DSLR (which I enjoyed playing with), but haven't been edited at all. Just SOOC to save time.
Joe and Rafael checking out the beautiful lake.

Anastasia driving the boat (with Nana's help of course).

Rafael's favorite thing to do on the boat - sleep. He refused to take a nap almost the whole time we were there, but without fail fell asleep within minutes everytime we took him on the boat.

5 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

What lake is that? I've been to Ossipee and Winnipesaukee. NH is beautiful.

Torey said...

It's Lake Monomonac. From driving around NH it seems like there are lakes everywhere!

Tonya Bennett said...

Torey, I am sorry to hear about your Mother! I can't imaging what you are going through! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! Also I wanted to congratulate you on your very own attorney! WOW! Way to go Joe! Love the pictures on the lake! Take care!

jordan.krogman said...

That last one of Rafael is so precious! I'm totally with him on this one...going out on the water has always made me drowsy, too.
Looks like a beautiful place, and your pics look great! :c)

Angela Pfister said...

The kids are so sweet - I love Rafael's shades!