When we were in New Hampshire we decided to take a day and drive to Cape Cod so that the kids could see the ocean (it's only about 2 hours away). I had visions of a beautiful warm day on the beach since it was only the 2nd of September. So we packed swimming suits, towels, and sunscreen thinking it would be warm enough to swim. Boy were we wrong! It was cloudy and sort of cold by the time we got there so we just ran around the beach and took a few pictures. Joe really wanted to swim, but I talked him out of it. :) So here are a bunch of pictures to commemorate our trip to the ocean. p.s. The pictures really look better if you click on them and see them larger.





1 comment:
Hey Torey~ sorry its been so long! I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I hope you are doing okay. You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers! I love the pics of you guys on the east coast, what a cool trip! And the pic of Raphael with Joe being sworn inis priceless! Congrats!
Post a Comment