8.18.2008

Fun in the Sun

I've been so bad about updating the blog! This past Wednesday (also Joe's birthday) we headed over to the river with a bunch of our neighbors to check out the "beach". It was very sunny and warm and it was a really beautiful day (until the biting flies showed up). Anyway, just a few pictures from our fun day.
Digging in the sand.

Anastasia loves her "dollar-store" dolphin.

A family picture - too bad Rafael was so tired he couldn't even hold his head up!

4 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed it. We are gonna go again this Saturday if you're interested

Matt and Debbie said...

I like the dolphin ride-on (and the dollar store too)!

Tonya Bennett said...

I hear ya! I have been bad updating my blog too! Looks like you guys had fun and I love the pictures of swimming lesson! Rafael has such cute hats!

jordan.krogman said...

TOREY! When are you going to be home? Everyone has been asking about you...your presence is greatly missed! ;c) We're having another girls' night out this Friday...dinner at Mona Lisi's (sp?) and dessert at Mandi's house afterwards. The get-together is in honor of Mandi and Nichole's birthdays. Everyone is excited to have you home again!