Just a few of my favorite pictures from NE.
Sweet, sweet Charlotte. She was very cooperative when I wanted to take pictures of her. I think I have more of her than just about anybody!
Andria and Penelope. Penelope looks so much younger in this picture than she does in real life and I can't figure out why.
Andria took this picture of me. Finally, a picture of me on the blog! I wish Anastasia was looking at the camera, but as you can see she was more interested in blowing bubbles.
Andria and Penelope being silly. Believe it or not, Andria LOVES this picture. I'm not being sarcastic, she really does. I'm thinking I should blow it up and frame it for her. :)
2 comments:
Love the pictures...your family is beautiful! Your hair looks so long and I am glad you posted a picture of yourself! It is good to see you (through your blog)...you look great!
I love this picture too! and all of the pictures - i check your site out all the time - its funto see the kids grow and read the cute things they stay. hope you all are doing well!!
Post a Comment