My mom died last week, Sept. 12th, after a 4 1/2 year battle with ovarian cancer.I'm going to miss her so much.
I can't even begin to imagine what this feels like for you, Torey. I don't really feel like there's anything I can say, but I just want you to know that if you need anything, I'm here for you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. May the Lord comfort you at this time. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry about your loss. You and are in our thoughts and prayers.
Please know that your mom, and all of you, are continually in our prayers.
Torey, Angela passed on this news to me yesterday. I was so sorry to hear it. Your family will definitely be in our prayers. With love.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I can't even begin to imagine what this feels like for you, Torey. I don't really feel like there's anything I can say, but I just want you to know that if you need anything, I'm here for you.
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. May the Lord comfort you at this time. You're in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry about your loss. You and are in our thoughts and prayers.
Please know that your mom, and all of you, are continually in our prayers.
Please know that your mom, and all of you, are continually in our prayers.
Torey,
Angela passed on this news to me yesterday. I was so sorry to hear it. Your family will definitely be in our prayers. With love.
Post a Comment