The kids were playing outside tonight and I just couldn't resist snapping a few.
Anastasia loves to do flips on this bar.
Peyton, Anastasia's best buddy, showing off her skills. (Jordan, if you are reading this, Peyton informed me that she loves having her picture taken. I almost burst out laughing.) She is a great little model though - check out that sweet smile.
Rafael doing his usual business in the sandbox, pushing the trucks all around.
Anastasia had to show off her firepole skills as well. The girls were both trying to climb up the pole. I think Anastasia might almost be able to climb up the whole pole (something I have never been able to do).
All tired out after all that fun. Just peeking at me over the side of the slide.
3 comments:
You definitely need to look into getting an SLR. . . I think that you've far exceeded the expectations of a point and shoot camera! These pictures look awesome! Are you still using the Poineer Woman's tips for editing? And I did have to laugh out loud about Peyton. . . yeah RIGHT! She likes having her picture taken about as much as I like having my fingernails ripped out!
I have to confess, I was a little lazy editing these and just used my auto correct on my editing software. One or two of them, I did use PW's suggestions and did layers with soft light and an unsharpen mask. I would love to get an SLR, maybe I'll just bite the bullet and get one soon.
I have heard great things about the new Canon Rebel xsi. I know nothing of Canons, mind you, but a lot of my "blog buddies" use that brand and love it. I think Tonya has a Rebel. . . just another option you could look at! (but -- *cough cough* -- I'm sure a Nikon would be just AWESOME!!)
Post a Comment