It has been raining on and off here for the past few days. We have been busy with library storytimes, gymnastics, and playing outside when the weather is decent. Joe has been busy studying for the bar. Believe it or not, he is studying more now than when he was in school. Anyway, I haven't taken any new pictures lately. So I'm just posting old pictures from when we went to the zoo in Lincoln a few weeks ago (since I already had them uploaded). We went twice last time. We'll probably go to the zoo many more times before the summer is over so you can look forward to seeing many more zoo pictures. Ha, ha.
Anastasia feeding the goats.
Checking out the seal. (You can kind of see him in the middle.)
Not a real tortoise, just a statue. They have real ones, but they aren't this big and you can't sit on them.
Getting ready for the train ride.
Rafael clasped his little hands together through the entire train ride. The first day we rode the train he cried when we had to get off (because he wanted to ride again). The second day he understood that the ride was over and didn't cry. He takes his train rides very seriously.
2 comments:
Yeah, the bar's like finals, only for much longer! No fun (especially since I'm still making friends out here, but I have been out a few times with some), but I'm sure I'll be thankful one day.... It sucks not knowing what life will be like in several months.
Okay, the clasped hands are precious!!! Moments like that, or when they put both hands on their cheeks to smile at you, or almost any sleeping tableaux is like crystallized, distilled essence of childhood. The rest of the time, not so much.
Post a Comment