We had a beautiful perfect weather day today. It was probably 70 degrees (almost cool in the shade) and not windy (which is amazing here in this windy state). The kids have been having lots of fun playing outside with their friends and I have been enjoying visiting with all the neighbors while the kids play. All in all, it's a good life. Joe, of course, is still studying for the bar every day and night. But that is going pretty well too. I was so happy to get these pictures tonight. Finally a picture with both kids in it, smiling, in focus. Like I said, it was a beautiful day.


4 comments:
I love them! Now you need to come up with an idea to get a good picture of Calvin. . . what could we dangle in front of his face??
Oh...Torey they turned out so good! What adorable kids you have. Our weather has been so crazy lately! Today it is raining and a couple weeks ago it rained for 5 days off and on. Yuck, I felt like I was in VerTown again!
Gosh your kids are cute. What good pictures! Hope things are going well for you guys. We miss seeing you guys and chatting outsite by the playground.
Absolutely stunning! Gorgeous picts of gorgeous children! :)
What type of camera do you have?
~Laura
Post a Comment