When we were in Nebraska last week we took the opportunity to drive 90 miles west to visit my grandparents (Anastasia and Rafael's great-grandparents). All of these photos are just unedited since I downloaded them back in NE on my mom's faster internet.
Nana and Papa Bud
We drove to a nearby pond to see the ducks and Anastasia ran to the bank of the pond and sat right down. She was waiting for the ducks.
Anastasia, Rafael, me and Papa Bud
Nana (on bench), Rafael holding hands with Grammy Prue. I really loved the way the tree arched over the bench.
I'm really glad that the kids have gotten to know their great-grandparents. It is so touching to see so many generations together.
1 comment:
Love your pictures! Great-grandparents are special....my kids have 4 great-grandmas and 1 great-grandpa all with in 30 minutes. We stay very busy with family!
Post a Comment