Now that summer has arrived (sort of, since today it's only 50 degrees), the kids have been playing outside everyday. When we were in NE a few weeks ago they were riding things all over the place and of course I took pictures. Nana Penny decided that Anastasia needed a scooter as an early or half-birthday present (having an almost Christmas birthday means you get lots of random presents throughout the year:)). Of course, Anastasia did not decline the opportunity to get another toy. Rafael, meanwhile, was enjoying the old ride-on toy (Anastasia had received it for Christmas back when she was just 1). We brought both toys back to our house with us, and have been having fun riding all over the place. I wish it wasn't going to rain the rest of the week so we could just go, go, go!
Not crazy about that silly look on Anastasia's face, but all the moving scooter pictures turned out a little blurry.
I loved that I got a smiling Rafael picture.
Anastasia taking a break from her scootering. (Is that a word?)
2 comments:
How cute! I love the smiling Rafael picture, too. . .
Isn't it crazy how cold it is outside? I can't believe that it was hot enough on Sunday that we had the air conditioners running, and now we have to go start the car before going anywhere! Stupid South Dakota!!
Sounds like your kids are having fun with you, since I'm sure they're not getting much time with Dad!
Post a Comment