Things have been so crazy around here lately. Joe's last final is tomorrow. Nana Lourdes (Joe's mom) arrives tomorrow. Graduation is Friday and Saturday. (There are 2 events for the law grads but I still don't understand what the first one "means". I'll let you know after I go.) I should have all sorts of fun pictures from graduation over the next few days.
And lastly, a bunch of our neighbors are moving away, or leaving for the summer. :( So things are kind of wild. I guess that's just the way life is. To all of our departing neighbors - we will miss you and we wish you the best of luck in the future. I'm glad that we met and got to know you all and hope that we can keep in touch in the future. Thank goodness for blogs!!! :)
3 comments:
Yes, it has been crazy these last few days. All I want to do is socialize and enjoy everyone and pretend we will still be a student family for much longer than we really will be!
I bet the kids are excited to have Grandma come and visit!! Will she be staying for a while? It is going to be crazy around here for a few days, but just think about how slow and lazy the summer will be. . . I think I'd rather have the crazy! ;)
Hey Torey! Are you the Torey that left a comment on my blog this evening? If so, I replied with hopefully a couple answers to your questions. If not, ignore me. :)
Happy Mother's Day!
Post a Comment