4.30.2008

Pictures and more pictures

As I mentioned before, I took a TON of pictures when we were in Nebraska. Last count I think it was around 500 - totally crazy. Of course many are duplicates taken with the handy dandy burst button. So I need to delete at least half of the pictures.:) But here are a few of my favorites.
Anastasia and Penelope with their matching braid hairdos.

Cute little Charlotte.

Penelope and her amazing eyelashes.

My little dude - I think the sharpening on this photo was overdone.

My pitiful attempt to get a picture of the four of them together. Practically impossible!

3 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Little Penelope has such a "classic" beautiful look to her. . .
You're doing great with your picture-taking, too! Oh, and group pictures are horrific, aren't they? I have a hard time getting Peyton and Emmy to both cooperate. . . I can't imagine what FOUR kids at once would be like!!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Extremely cute pics! You guys have great names in your family. I love the name Charlotte! I'm sure I'll see you outside tomorrow, but in case I don't, are you still up for bringing cupcakes to the shower? :)

Tonya Bennett said...

I am finally back to blogging....sorry it has been so long I feel like I am out of the loop! I am glad you got to send time with your family. Is your hubby done with school??? What are your plans now! By the way love all your pictures!