4.09.2008

Trip to the Farm

Today we went with Anastasia's preschool to a local farm. It was so much fun. We went on a hayride all around the farm.
We petted a cute lamb and saw cattle and lots of pigs. Anastasia even got to hold a baby pig. I posted 2 pictures of the pig because I liked the expression on the pig's face in the one picture and the expression on Anastasia's face in the other one. It was really hard to get pictures with 20 kids running around!

Rafael also came along and a great time. He liked the hayride, the farm animals, and most especially the 100+ lb Yellow Lab named Drake. (The biggest Lab I have ever seen, picture a small pony). I desperately tried to get a picture of Rafael with the dog, but neither one would hold still. Despite the fact that the dog was taller than Rafael and weighed 5 times as much as he did, my little guy wasn't afraid at all. I knew he liked dogs, but he hasn't been around them much in real life. I think it's safe to say, he definitely LOVES dogs!

5 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Good for Rafael not being afraid of dogs! Especially one so HUGE!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Oh, that little pig is SO cute! I never thought I'd say that...

jordan.krogman said...

Oh, how cute! I'm glad that they both had so much fun, it's just too bad that it had to be colder today. That little piggy is adorable! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Torey,

I'm really enjoying your blog! What a nice job. Anastasia and Rafael are so handsome. I miss you all so much and can't wait to visit next month.

Love,

Lourdes

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Welcome home! I heard you went on a trip. I've been talking to Jordan about doing a baby shower for her, and just wanted to let you know about it. It'll me on May 7 at noon at my place and/or outside. Nicole mentioned you might want to be involved in the planning, so that'd be great if you still want to! (not a big deal if you can't though)!