3.05.2008

My handsome lad



I finally have been able to get some decent pictures of Rafael by using the burst button on my camera. I read this in a book, so I can't take credit for figuring it out myself. If you have this feature on your camera, I highly recommend it. The camera takes 6 pictures in a row, really fast, so you'll have a whole bunch that look the same. But it is a great way to capture smiles without having to wait for the camera. Normally on my camera it takes probably 10 seconds before I can take a picture again, which makes it hard to take the same pose quickly. So the burst button is a great way around that problem. I don't have a very fancy camera - trust me, so most cameras probably do have this feature. Now I just have to figure out how to make myself delete all the duplicates. I have a hard time deleting pictures unless they are completely blurry or ugly. :)

1 comment:

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

do you have an LSR or a point and shoot? what does the burst buttom look like? i'm waiting like 15 sec between each shot, and missing some of the most memorable photos! i hate it. i need an upgrade bad!