3.23.2008

Happy Easter!

The kids were very excited to see that the Easter Bunny had stopped by our house last night. Unfortunately, it was only 28 degrees this morning. So we couldn't really dress for spring! Here are a few pictures from our Easter fun.
Anastasia colored eggs on Friday night because she just couldn't wait until Saturday.

Rafael having fun collecting eggs.

All dressed up after church. Anastasia is wearing a dress she got from Aunt Paulette for Christmas. Since it was pink and brown, we thought it totally worked for Easter too! Plus she wasn't freezing. :) Notice Rafael's chocolate mouth. He really didn't want to get his picture taken so we tried to bribe him.

2 comments:

Matt and Debbie said...

Glad to hear we saw everything really worthwhile at the zoo! Thanks. How did you get Rafael to find the easter eggs? Aaron didn't care at all. He just kept opening the eggs Jacob found and eating the chocolate inside. Also, what's photobucket? I have a hard time uploading pictures with Blogger sometimes, too. Sometimes they won't load at all for me and I have to keep trying again.

Nicole said...

So when you mentioned you blogged when I brought the invitation over and checked on the Heims blog for your site. Don't know why I hadn't noticed it earlier. Cute blog with cute pictures. Your kids are so cute.