3.12.2008

Fun at the museum

When we were in Lincoln, the kids and I went to the children's museum. Anastasia has been a couple times before but it is a lot of fun (and 3 stories high)! Here are a few pics of things the kids really like. The old fashioned firetruck complete with fire hats-


The pin impression that Anastasia did with her whole body

The hot air balloon you can control and send up a few stories-


I took a whole bunch more pictures but I probably won't post them. The batteries on my camera were low or I probably would have taken about 100 (seriously, that's how many things the kids can do at this place). If you are ever in Lincoln, Nebraska and need something to do with your kids, check it out.

2 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

We're going to have to go there sometime! I bet the girls would love running around all of the fun exhibits. . .never knew Lincoln was so "happening". ;)

Tonya Bennett said...

Sorry to her about the fishy...that is so sad...Love the museum...It's hard living in a small town (you would know) when there is not much to do besides go to the park every day...I wish we had more to do for the kids...Oh well the price we pay to be close to family, but we are loving it.