So Anastasia, Rafael and I headed to Nebraska this week to visit Nana and Papa. Daddy had to stay home and go to class. We miss him a lot!! It seems we brought the cold weather and a little snow with us. But believe it or not, there wasn't any snow here when we arrived on Saturday.
I found this cute tricycle on Craigslist and we went to pick it up today. Anastasia got a similar one when she was Rafael's age, but since it is bright pink we thought Rafael needed one that was in boy colors. I got a really good deal! I hope that he grows into it soon.
Anastasia really likes playing with the trike as well. Her quote of the week, said as she runs to to hop on the trike, "Last one on the tricycle is a raw egg. I guess my brother is a raw egg."
1 comment:
How is your mom doing? I think of her often, and am still praying. :)
Post a Comment