2.20.2008

Cold and Bored

So it is really cold AGAIN. They "claim" that it will start warming up tomorrow and hopefully continue warming up. So the end is in sight, I think. I haven't really had anything to post about, but I have been discovering all sorts of cool blogs out there. There are just so many creative and crafty people in this world. So I have added some of them to my links but here are even more.

How About Orange - She has so many neat things she has made and is generous enough to provide tutorials for many of them. A more modern style, but cool nonetheless.

A Beautiful Abode - Great for inspiration for all different styles. This lady scours the web for other inspiring decorators who have great ideas.

Cottage Magpie- Pretty and thrifty, a winning combination. And she has recipes too!

Today's Creative Blog - A totally neat blog I just found that features a different creative, crafty blog each day (hence the name).

Also, be sure and check out all the blogs that these ladies link to. There are just so many beautiful blogs with wonderful ideas. I feel so inspired to pretty up the place where we are currently living (or maybe I'm just sick of being inside all winter). :)

No comments: