Unfortunately, we couldn't enjoy the warm day because Anastasia is sick. So once again, we were inside all day. I did some more paintings this week. Believe it or not, I'm kind of running out of art to copy. Guess I'll have to cruise the web for some more stuff to inspire. Anastasia was goofing around with my sunglasses and just looked so cute (even sick) that I had to take a picture. Can you tell she loves her new vest? She wears it around the house almost everyday, hence the reason she has it on in every picture I post! :)
1 comment:
Thanks again for taking care of our fishies!! I made Calvin go out and buy some more water for them tonight. . . it was getting pretty crazy!
Emmy's been feeling pretty crummy lately, too. Don't think it's the flu, but she's a lot more sleepy than usual. Hopefully you guys are all on the mend!!
Post a Comment