12.23.2008

Her Real Birthday

Happy Birthday Anastasia! As she has been telling me for weeks, today is her real birthday. I thought I'd put together a little photo display from her last 6 years. It was really hard to narrow down 6 years of pictures to just a handful. And of course, I'm embarrassed at how bad some of those early pictures are.
This was taken at about 1 week old - I can't seem to find any of the better pictures of her early days.
All dressed up in her baptismal gown.
Crawling!
She was about 11 months here.
Jumping right to the 2nd birthday.
I think she was about 2 1/2 here - but I'm not quite sure (her hair seems long though, so that's the best way I can guess).
A proud big sister!
Her best buddy Peyton. Photo courtesy of Jordan.
Around 4 1/2 - One of my favorite pictures of her, ever.
Always having a good time.
Such a sweet smile and a sweet girl. Always ready for fun, and "game" for anything. Happy 6th Birthday Anastasia. We love you!!

4 comments:

jordan.krogman said...

Oh my gosh, what a CUTE baby she was!!!! Her face was so chubby and squishy...I wouldn't have guessed that. We first met you guys when Anastasia had just turned 3, but gosh...I just don't remember her looking like that. When you put all the photos together like this, it makes it seem like she grew up in the blink of an eye...which is really how it feels in real life, isn't it?
Anastasia is a gorgeous girl, inside and out. She is truly one of the sweetest kids ever, Torey, and you should be so proud of her! Happy REAL Birthday, Anastasia!

Angela Pfister said...

How very sweet! Happy belated birthday, Anastasia! I remember when your dad called to tell me you had arrived; I was so very excited!

Matt and Debbie said...

She was a cute baby! That last picture of her fishing is great. It's fun having kids.

Ariana Rose said...

I love the baby pictures! She was (is!) such a cutie. I LOVE that last picture of her!! SO perfect!