9.13.2009

One Year Later

Yesterday it was the one year anniversary of my mom's death. It has been the longest and shortest year of my life. I still can't believe that she is gone and that I won't see her again in this life. I miss her more every day.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I don't know how you feel Torey BUT hope that you and your family will eventually have peace and that the sorrow will not completely disappear (as I believe that there is always a loss when a loved one dies), but that it will simply get easier to think of your mom.

I'm personally not impressed with how so many people believe that a grieving process should either cease to exist or only exist for a few weeks after ones death. I think that it can take time, sometimes years, and that as long as you are prayerful & seeking comfort from good friends, family and Our Lady, eventually there will come a time of comfort.

God bless your family and your mother's soul remains in our prayers.