So it's pretty pathetic that it's taken me 2 weeks to post these pictures.
My dear, sweet sister Andria came to visit way back the first week of April. I think the dog likes her better than he likes any of us. It figures. But anyway, we were so glad to see her and have her as our first guest in our new house. So just a few pictures from her quick visit.
P.S. Andria is expecting her 3rd child for anyone who doesn't know already.


5 comments:
What fun pics, and congrats to Andria and Clint on baby #3!!
You two look a lot alike! I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your sister. And great photo of the kids... if only that face were clean! ;)
Love the pictures, I miss you guys!!! Give Charlie and the kids big hugs and kisses for me...
Torey, you look exactly the same as you always have!! I'm talkin' way back in Glen Ellyn, when we visited y'all in MO and discovered there were 30 country radio stations and only 1 rock, and then at Christendom. How do you do that?!? Meanwhile, Andria is all grown up now but still remains in my memory as the younger blonde sister who was shorter than us. I'm sure she's taller than us now. SOOOOOOOOO excited to hear about number 3, congrats to Andria!
Yes, Andria is a wee bit taller than me (maybe an inch), but I think you might be taller than both of us. I'm only 5'4 and she's 5'5.
p.s. In real life I think I look old. :(
Post a Comment