We spent a lot of time raking leaves while we were in NE. The weather was absolutely beautiful (unlike the snow that is coming down right now.) Too bad we couldn't get all the leaves raked up! But the kids had a blast jumping in the leaves and climbing the one small tree in the side yard.
Penelope was my one cooperative model.
Took about 30 pictures just to get these 3. I like this one because they are acting silly.
And they were having fun.
This is probably the "best" one. Better luck next time!
4 comments:
Those are great shots!
I check your blog all the time to see if you have a post about Joe. There are TONS of kids out here that still don't have jobs yet. It is SO hard!! But hey, everyone's healthy, right?! That's a lot to be grateful for!
And Rafael is looking so big now! I don't see any baby face on him anymore. :(
We are moving to Greenville, on Saturday. We decided on this last week, and just got an apartment today. So, I will be posting soon enough, sometime after I have called the internet company to get that set up. I have a computer for two more days.
PS It's still 2 hours from my folks, just in the other direction of where we are now.
Hey Cuz! These pics of all the kids are so great! wish I was going to get to see you all over the holidays -- but I love you and will be thinking of you all -- Keep the photos coming!!!
Jen
Post a Comment